Friday, July 2, 2010

My trip to Arizona with Autie!! Aug. 2009

My sister Autumn and I flew to Arizona for my Mom's birthday weekend last August. We did not cook, clean or do any work that is associated with children for 4 days! We relaxed in the pool, ate out, did a tiny bit of shopping, watched movies, went to "As You Wish" pottery shop and painted pottery and did some boating/wake boarding/tubing. We got to spend all of our time with our Mom and sister Tia. We did see our brother a little bit when he was not working and we did get to play with our adorable and almost always smiling nephew, Corby. Our Mom rented a boat one of the days we were there and we enjoyed the day on Canyon Lake. For the first half of the day it was just us 4 ladies. Tia helped us figure out how to get up the correct way on a wake board. Autumn and I took a few rough falls before we got it figured out. In the afternoon TK (mom's husband) and Lauren (TK's daughter) showed up and joined us. We had a great time. Glad we could go and spend the weekend celebrating my Mom's birthday. I have such a great husband!


We were trying to find a swim suit for me that
gave me the proper support but no such luck.
We had a better time trying on hats!




Relaxing by the pool












Eating at Tia Rosa's. My favorite restaurant
in AZ.

No comments: